- Open your web browser and go https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en.
- If you know the date of the correction, click Methodology from the menu then select Corrections.
- Click on CTRL+F to search via a keyword from the price description.
- Another way to check corrections is by going to the Subscriber Notes page -https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/our-methodology/subscriber-notes.
- Filter via Date, Commodity, Region, and Type. Or click on CTRL+F to search via a keyword from the price description or using the word “correct.”
- Contact us via Live Chat or e-mail CI.email@example.com if you cannot find the correction or if you need further information.
Modified on: Thu, 18 May, 2023 at 2:16 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.